- In order to apply for our services or to purchase our software, you must first complete an online registration form and/or create a user name and password. During registration you are required to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
- Upon request we provide customers with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us.