Sonoris software can be easily installed and uninstalled. The process is the same for the trial version and purchased version.
All software is available as a time-limited downloadable trial version, which can be evaluated free of charge. The trial versions are available on the dedicated product pages.
Purchased software can be downloaded from dedicated product pages as well, and from your accounts download page.
- Once the installer file has downloaded, double click on it to open up the .zip file containing the installer file
- Double-click the installer file itself.
- Follow the on-screen prompts that guide you through the rest of the installation process.
- In the Windows Start menu, open the Control Panel.
- Select “Uninstall a program” (Windows Vista and higher) or “Add or Remove Programs” (Windows XP).
- In the list of installed applications, locate the product you want to remove and select “Uninstall”.
- Drag the icon from your Applications folder to the Recycle bin.
- Plugins can be also be uninstalled by dragging them from the plugin folder to the Recycle bin. The plugin folder depends on the plugin format and is located under /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/.